Starting in the Beautiful City of Cape Town, one of the top bucket list destinations on earth, exploring the iconic Cape of Good Hope, as well as visiting 350 year old wineries and spectacular estates.
We then travel North to visit the majestic Kruger National Park and get to stay in Sabi Sands, well known for its big 5 and leopard being the pinnacle sighting on a game drive in this area renowned for this elusive predator.
- 1 July – 30 Sept 2020
- from $1730000per person sharing
- Single surcharge on request
- 1 Jan – 30 June & 1 Oct – 30 Nov 2020
- from$1575000per person sharing
- Single surcharge on request
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT
Many of our clients are overwhelmed with the choices available to them in this region, and the complex logistics of tying them all together into one seamless experience.
This trip is tried and tested, and encapsulates the most celebrated highlights of this incredibly diverse region, experiencing the wonders that make Southern Africa truly an incredibly unique experience… from Table Mountain, spectacular Big 5 safari’s, the majestic Victoria Falls and the pristine wilderness areas of Botswana.
- Table Mountain “One of the 7 wonders of the World”
- Cape of Good Hope
- Wine Region (Stellenbosch and Franschhoek)
- BIG 5 Experience in Sabi Sands.
- Victoria Falls – Tour of the Falls
- Sunset Cruise & Helicopter Safari
- Botswana’s premier national park, Chobe and the pristine Okavango Delta.
- 3 Nights at Belmond Mount Nelson including breakfast, private tour of the City of Cape Town, private tour of the Cape of Good Hope, Helicopter transfer to the Winelands region and tour of Stellenbosch & Franschhoek in a vintage car with your guide.
- All standard entrances as per itinerary.
- 3 Nights at Lion Sands Ivory Lodge including all meals, daily morning and afternoon safaris and flight from Cape Town to Skukuza
- 3 Nights at Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel including Breakfast, flight from Nelspruit to Livingstone, Sunset Cruise, Tour of the Falls, Flight of Angels in helicopter over the falls.
- 2 Nights at Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge including all meals, daily safaris, seat in plane charter flights between lodge airstrips.
- 2 Nights at Belmond Eagle Island Lodge including all meals, water based boat viewing activities, Helicopter trip 35mins over the Okavango delta, seat in plane charter back to Maun. Then connecting on scheduled flight from Maun to Johannesburg international.
- Expert English speaking senior tour guides with vast knowledge and great professionalism
- Internal and regional flights between each location
- All tourism taxes and government levels.
- International flights
- Drinks not specifies
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and tips
- Personal expenses such as curio shop expenses, phone calls etc
- Please note these rates can fluctuate slightly due to fuel prices which have an affect on the transport/ flights.
- Price excludes any items not mentioned in Inclusions, and flight prices are subject to availability.
- Any Meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Optional Activities