- Ulusaba has 21 rooms and suites spread over two lodges: Rock Lodge, including the beautiful Cliff Lodge, and Safari Lodge.
- Ulusaba sits entirely within the Sabi Sand Reserve near Kruger National Park. The breathtaking hills of Ulusaba offer you a view of the surroundings are unparalleled.
- People visit the area for the abundant game and the variety of sightings possible.
- Each suite is furnished with indoor and outdoor showers, a private verandah ideal for romantic candlelit dinners, a minibar, and a bath.
- All drinks including a top quality wine list, fine champagne, and premium branded spirits
- Twice daily game drives and a daily walking safari (the walking safari is subject to favourable weather conditions
- A fully equipped gymnasium situated at Rock Lodge and Safari Lodge. Cliff Lodge also features a small gym
- Tennis courts with viewing pavilion – racquets and balls supplied
- An observatory, perfect for stargazing
- Laundry Service (no dry cleaning available)
- Complimentary WiFi at each of the lodges and in your room
- Information talks on flora, fauna, and conservation that can be organised on request for both adults and children
- Lounges at each lodge equipped with DVD’s, CD’s and a small library
- A Wine Lounge at Rock Lodge and Wine Cellar at Safari Lodge with an adjacent outdoor dining area
- Really nice staff
- Flights between Johannesburg and Ulusaba’s private airstrip
- Road- and air transfers between other airports and lodges
- Aroma Boma beauty treatments at Rock- and Safari Lodge
- Wedding- and Honeymoon Packages – refer to a separate rate sheet
- Tours to the local community
- Photocopying, telephone, fax, email facilities and gift shop purchases
- Private Game Drives (subject to availability)
- Scenic helicopter flights over the bush to view spectacular sights such as God’s Window and the Blyde River Canyon – the world’s 3rd deepest canyon
- A compulsory Sabi Sand Guest Conservation Contribution fee (GCC)
Ulusaba is approximately a 1 hour and 20-minute flight from the international airport in Johannesburg (JNB) flying by twin-engine aircraft, or 30 minutes from Nelspruit (MQP) and 20 minutes from Skukuza (SZK), via a charter air hop.
You can also come by road too from Nelspruit, which will take about 2 hours and 30 minutes.
These rates are per person for two nights. Price based on a minimum of 2 people staying for two nights.
Please treat all pricing as a guideline only. Kids stay for FREE! (T’s and C’s apply)
For more info and exact rates, please contact one of our Luxury African Safari experts.
- Rock Cliff Room
- 2 January – 21 Dec 2019
- From ZAR 20 160 per person