- The Singita Sabora Tented Camp has a total of 9 luxury Tents
- There is a swimming pool in the main camp
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family.
- The Singita Boutique & Gallery
- There is a television in the lounge tent of the camp
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however, due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each tent
- Children aged 10 and over are welcome. All normal safari activities are tailor-made to suit each family. However, in the interest of safety, the participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of your guide
- Halaal food is available – please book in advance
- All meals and beverages (excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, tennis at Sasakwa Lodge & Sabora Tented Camp
- Return road transfers between the Sasakwa airstrip and the lodges
- Telephone calls
- Laundry service
Fly into Sasakwa Airstrip and take a road transfer to Singita Sabora Tented Camp. Or take a scenic 15 min flight to the lodge. The lodge is situated within the Grumeti Game Reserve, which is located just next to the Serengeti National Park.
These rates are per person for two nights. Price based on a minimum of 2 people staying for two nights.
Please treat all pricing as a guideline only. For exact rates, please contact one of our Luxury African Safari experts.
- Tented Suite
- 1 Jun – 31 Oct 2019 & 20 – 31 Dec 2019
- From USD 3 300 per person
- Tented Suite
- 16 Jan – 31 May 2019 & 1 Nov – 19 Dec 2019
- From USD 2 710 per person