- Guests are warmly welcomed upon arrival at MalaMala Rattray’s Camp by their amicable staff.
- Each roomy Khaya (Zulu word for ‘home’) offers an atmosphere of lush seclusion and boasts spectacular views of the Sand River where wildlife of all shapes and splash in the private plunge pool, cooling off in the outdoor shower or enjoying a massage on the deck.
- The camp offers, amongst other things, a fitness facility, an infinity swimming pool, a steam room, and a massage service.
- At MalaMala Rattray’s Camp, wildlife safaris are one of the most important aspects of your stay. A total of four guests per safari vehicle is allowed and an adjustable schedule will ensure that your safari experience is unmatched.
- You can enjoy superb meals in the comfort of your own Khaya, or in one of the facilities on the premises. Or even have a delectable bush breakfast.
- All meals and snacks
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles conducted by an experienced ranger
- Nature walks
- Transfers to and from the MalaMala airstrip
- Limited laundry service
- A beautifully appointed library containing rare African books and magnificent works of art
- An elegant, African themed air-conditioned dining room
- A historic bar featuring photographs of the early days of this unique area and its pioneers
- A large wooden safari deck where meals are served – and an awesome game viewing experience in itself!
- A large filtered infinity pool with magnificent views across the river
- A well-appointed safari boutique with quality clothing, jewellery, and artifacts
- A small fitness facility with stationary bicycle, treadmill, multigym machine, sit up benches, free weights, mats, and a steam room
- A massage service is available on request
- Mobile phone coverage (MTN) and complimentary wireless internet connectivity are available at all the MalaMala Game Reserve camps
Nearby MalaMala Aerodrome. Charter flight or transfer from Skukuza Airport.
These rates are per person for two nights. Price based on a minimum of 2 people staying for two nights.
Please treat all pricing as a guideline only. For exact rates, please contact one of our Luxury African Safari experts.
- Luxury Suites
- 1 January – 31 Dec 2019
- From USD 2 150 per person