We have been successfully hosting Safari Groups, African Safari Conferences, Events and Weddings for over 22 years. We have a dedicated in house events company, with senior experienced groups and events planners that handle everything from destination weddings, large corporate conferences to top of the range incentive and reward trips for top performing staff, as well as sales and product launches. In house videographers and photographers also form part of our team of experts to assist in recording your event and we can even outsource to top class suppliers or construction of trade show stands, film set installations, venue reconfiguration etc.
Our company also has dedicated Safari travel groups consultants, who sell leisure groups direct to organisers, tour leaders as well as to travel agents selling both closed once off groups, and open group series to their client bases.
We often are involved in planning group safaris, using our buying power to charter planes, booking out entire resorts and even setting up tented camps for huge events in the middle of national parks for film shoots and product launches. We also strongly focus on the ethos of fair trade tourism, or leaving a legacy, where possible
by investing, or redirecting resources to local charities and social entrepreneur projects, where possible, to ensure the spend trickles down even further than your normal event into marginalised communities, or charities that never normally see the direct benefit of an event or group.
The corporate events we run are typically anywhere between 20 and 700 guests in size. Our industry links and years of experience enable us to handle complex requests for MICE (Meetings Incentives, Conferences and Events) itineraries, such as chartering full size Boeing 737s, steam trains and ferries, to organising 4×4 convoys, special needs catering and importation of supplies with 4 x 4 trucks and even small fleets of helicopters.
Our experience has spanned the length and breadth of Southern and Eastern Africa, and we specialise in finding a safari lodge or venue that can cater for larger numbers, without detracting from the intimacy that comes with going on a safari or attending an event. We appoint a dedicated tour manager from our Head Office (if required by the group) to handle groups over 30 passengers to ensure top levels of service and seamless logistics.
Our approach is always hands-on and we have an on-site tour manager to coordinate the seamless delivery of the logistics and behind-the- scenes planning, ensuring you and your company, group or event can focus on achieving the goals of your trip.
We’re proud to have organised the travel experiences for a number of high profile events and projects. These include:
- Treasury Wine Estates, Global incentive, Kruger National Park and Cape Town
- Ansell healthcare Vice Presidents conference , Nairobi, Kenya.
- Just Group – Paris, France for annual repeat event to a remote safari region and Cape Town.
- Various Israeli and USA based travel agencies for regular group series in Southern Africa averaging 40 guests per departure.
- Crowe Howarth auditing conference in Sandton, South Africa with pre and post safari trips.
- Third Lausanne international conference, attended by 5,000 delegates from 197 countries.
- Philips Global Conference.
- International Forum on Globalisation.
- Finnish South Africa Association local economic development conference.
- Multiple South African Financial Markets conferences.
- Travel and itineraries for film crews, including for the BBC and Gemini Films.
We are passionate about Africa, and we live and travel in this beautiful region to bring you the finest and most exclusive experiences out there. The destinations we have contracted operations offices in are: South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and Zambia. We are also contracted with hotels and suppliers in the Maldives, Mauritius, Reunion and Seychelles.
We can host your perfect International Corporate Event, Conference or Wedding. Contact us here