This 5 Star trip takes in 3 magnificent highlights in Southern Africa using small boutique style hotels and lodges with a reputation for personalized service and empathy towards your Kosher needs. Soak up one of the best Big 5 safaris in the region of the Timbavati Game Reserve before proceeding down to one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Cape Town, and finally to up north to Vic Falls.
- 11 Jan – 30 Apr 2020
- FromZAR95 729 + USD 1 529 00per person sharing
- 1 May – 31 August 2020
- FromZAR89 129 + USD 1 579 00per person sharing
- 1 Sep – 14 Dec 2020
- FromZAR96 879 + USD 1 51900per person sharing
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT
If you want to see the best of Southern Africa, and your holiday time is limited, then this is the best combination of these highlights, building in time for Shabbos in the most suitable city, and time at one of the best safari regions in Southern Africa, Timbavati Game Reserve, together with a visit to the iconic Victoria Falls. A well balanced itinerary, at lodges who in some cases are the only Kosher kitchens in the entire region or country.
- Big 5 Safari
- Kruger National Park/ Timbavati game reserve
- Cape Town
- Victoria Falls in Zambia
- Zambezi river
- 3 Nights at RockFig Safari Lodge (3 Kosher Meals, selected beverages and 2 safari activities included daily)
- 4 Nights at The Belmond Mount Nelson (Kosher breakfast included)
- 2 Nights at The River Club (Kosher breakfast and dinner daily)
- Flights from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit and Hoedspruit to Cape Town, and from Cape Town to Vic Falls, and from Vic Falls to Johannesburg ( subject to availability and airline scheduling).
- All transfers as listed between airports and lodges.
- Day tours as listed – Afternoon tour of Victoria Falls, Full day Cape Town City and Full day Cape of Good Hope Tour
- International flights to & from South Africa, local flights not listed in inclusions
- Non-inclusive beverages, telephone calls, laundry
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and tips
- Personal expenses such as curio shop expenses
- Please note these rates can fluctuate slightly due to fuel prices which have an effect on the transport/flights.
- Price excludes any items not mentioned in Inclusions, and flight prices are subject to availability.
- Any Meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Optional Activities