In the Kruger & Cape Town 4 Star Kosher Combo package we include the picturesque Panorama Route, unrivaled Big-5 game viewing in central Kruger region, and the sights and sounds of beautiful Cape Town. 3 of South Africa’s most iconic tourism areas, joined by a simple 3 hour flight between the safari areas and iconic Cape Town, easily one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
- 05 Jan – 30 Apr 2020
- FromZAR53 70000per person sharing
- 01 May – 30 Sep 2021
- From ZAR40 20000per person sharing
- 01 Oct – 15 Dec 2021
- From ZAR55 80000per person sharing
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT
When it comes to hotels, we prefer smaller, owner run lodges, that offer a high level of service with a personal touch and also insights to the culture of the country. We handpick these hosts, who enjoy sharing their world with clients who appreciate the personal attention over the impersonal mass tourism experiences some of the other hotels offer in the areas closeby.
- Blyde River Canyon
- Kruger National Park
- Cape Town
- Cape of Good Hope
- This package include a Kosher surcharge – If you do not require kosher food the package price will be adjusted accordingly.
- 3 Nights accommodation at Kusudalweni Safari Lodge (All Kosher meals, selected beverages, laundry and safari activities)
- 4 Nights stay at The Clarendon, Fresnaye (Kosher Breakfast included)
- Flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit and Hoedspruit to Cape Town
- All transfers as listed between lodges and airports.
- Entrance fees for Cape Town Tours
- International flights to & from South Africa, local flights not listed in inclusions
- Non-inclusive beverages, telephone calls, laundry
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and tips
- Personal expenses such as curio shop expenses
- Please note these rates can fluctuate slightly due to fuel prices which have an effect on the transport/flights.
- Price excludes any items not mentioned in Inclusions, and flight prices are subject to availability.
- Any Meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Optional Activities