Serian stands out as the most authentic east African safari experience money can buy. Their safaris take you back to the times of discovery, pioneering new routes and colonial style comfort mixed in with an incredible sense of respect for nature, local cultures and iconic landscapes. Tip to Tail takes in the 3 great locations of Maasai Mara, Lamai in Northern Serengeti and then the beautiful Southern Serengeti.
Recommended for the following travellers: Guests seeking the finest safari experience, with luxury and comfort levels unmatched in East Africa under canvas.
Our rates are per person unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guideline only. Seasonal discounts available in April/ May and November 2019, on request, subject to availability. Private guides, private vehicle usage are available at an extra fee.
1 January 2019 – 19 December 2020
- $12 45500per person sharing
- Single surcharge on request
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT
This insider tour of the best areas of East Africa, allows you a much more balanced, enjoyable experience, than mass tourism lodges offer, and through 3 of the finest wildlife areas on the planet, and at certain stages the chance to witness the calving of over 300 000 wildebeest babies, and the subsequent wildlife spectacle from predators to prey.
- Masai Mara
- Northern Serengeti
- Southern Serengeti
- Flights Nairobi Wilson to Maasai Mara; Flights Maasai Mara to Northern Serengeti.
- Flights Northern Serengeti to Southern Serengeti
- Flights Southern Serengeti to Kilimanjaro International airport.
- Accommodation as stated above in luxury tented lodges with all meals and safari activities included.
- Conservancy fees and national park fees included.
- Local drinks and snacks included. Premium drinks at additional cost
- International flights to Nairobi Kenya, and back from Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Premium brands and imported drinks
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and tips
- Personal expenses such as curio shop expenses, phone calls etc