Kruger national park is the size of a small country with over 2 million hectares, and 14 eco zones, and is something that needs to be experienced from the canyons and waterfalls in the west to the rich wildlife areas and flood plains in the south.
We visit 2 keys areas- namely the Timbavati Game Reserve which has the highest concentration of leopard in Africa; and then we move south into the famous Sabi Sands region, teeming with wildlife but most famous for its incredible Big 5 sightings.
and then we move onto the fairest Cape in all the world- Cape Town, and enjoy a 3 night stay in a lovely boutique hotel overlooking the Atlantic ocean
- 1 March 2021- 31 August 2021
- FromZAR 3890000per person sharing
- Single surcharge on request
- SADC residents offer
Please enquire about offers after 31 August 2021, or early bird specials for 2022 with us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT
The diverse nature of the Kruger National Park is unparalleled to any other game reserve or national park in Africa. If you have only a few short night available, then make sure you do this safari. Its great for a quick in-and-out safari of the Kruger National Park, and it will reveal to you the absolute best of what the area has to offer.
Cape Town is also a stunning coastal city , but your choice of neighborhood can be tricky. Our setting in a very upmarket, coastal suburb, with sunset views of the Atlantic ocean, is a must!
- Timbavati Private Game Reserve
- Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Kruger National Park
- Big 5 Safari Experience
- Dense leopard areas
- Cape Town’s finest suburbs
- 2 nights at RockFig Safari Lodge, Sunset drive on day of arrival, with 2 game drives and 3 meals per day included.
- 2 nights at Lions Sands River Lodge, Sabi Sands. Includes all meals, four guided 4 x 4 safari drives in total, and selection of local drinks.
- Interlodge Road transfers as listed.
- Scheduled flight from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit in economy class.
- Scheduled flight Skukuza to Cape Town in economy class.
- 3 nights in Cape town at Clarendon Bantry Bay, seafacing suite including breakfast daily
- Return flight Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Any items not mentioned under inclusions
- Non-inclusive beverages, telephone calls
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and tips
- Personal expenses such as curio shop expenses
- Spa Treatments
- Transport, day tours in Cape Town