The Kalahari is a safari destination not to be missed. Tswalu Kalahari is perhaps one of the finest experiences you will ever have in Africa. The Tswalu Kalahari Reserve is South Africa’s largest private game reserve extending over 100 000 Hectares (250 000 acres). World class Big 5 game viewing and unique species that deserve a special mention are the Kalahari black-maned lion, rare sable and roan antelope, black rhino & cheetah.
- 1 Jan – Dec 31 2020
- fromZAR89 11900per person sharing
- Single surcharge on request
- SPECIAL OFFERS 2020
- Pay for 4, stay for 5, at Tarkuni and Motse Lodge.
- Pay for 2, stay for 3, at Tarkuni exclusively.
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT
Tswalu is very easily one of the most unique safari experiences and totally geared to the high end individualized attention, family friendly safaris, and activities are totally adjusted to suit the client’s pace and expectations.
- Extraordinary privacy
- Explore a vast, pristine wilderness
- Horseback Safari
- Perfectly matches menus
- Award-winning spa
- Tswalu Junior Ranger programme for kids
- Return flights: Cape Town or Johannesburg – Tswalu Reserve and back.
- 4 nights at Tswalu’s Motse lodge, including luxury accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- All beverages and selected wines.
- Laundry services.
- Private vehicle, personal guide and tracker for the duration of your stay.
- Walking and horseback safaris.
- International flights to & from South Africa, Local Flights not included in inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and tips
- Personal expenses such as curio shop expenses