Camp Ndlovu is Welgevonden’s contemporary Family Lodge that not only boasts with excellent game drives but also offers supreme comfort, magnificent sunsets and a wildlife experience that you’ll never forget. Welgevonden Game Reserve is a conservation that’s malaria free and Big 5 orientated.
Just a heads up:
Camp Ndlovu is one of the best kept secrets for a high quality safari, and we know the owners personally and are always willing to negotiate an offer on your behalf.
- 1 Jan – 15 Dec 2021
- FromZAR16 14000per person sharing
- Single surcharge on request
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT
Welgevonden offers a truly unique big five safari experience. As if the reserve’s beautiful and varied topography and its wealth of wildlife were not enough, the ban on private vehicles within the reserve and the heavily restricted number of guests – combined with the fact that the animals have never been hunted – means you’ll have the kind of up close and personal encounters that you will remember for a lifetime.
- Big 5 Safari Experience
- Safari Walks
- Swimming pool
- Family suite
- 3 Nights accommodation at Camp Ndlovu, Welgevonden Game Reserve
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, high tea, afternoon game drive, morning game drive, guided walks, tea, coffee, water, game drive beverages, tourism levy and VAT.
- Transfers to and from OR Tambo Airport in Johannesburg
- International flights to & from South Africa, local flights.
- Premium branded beverages, telephone calls, laundry
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and tips
- Personal expenses such as curio shop expenses