World renowned as one of Africa’s finest game lodges. Londolozi was the first game reserve in the world to be accorded Relais & Chateaux status, reinforcing its commitment to luxurious accommodation, fine cuisine and exceptional service. This reserve borders on the famous Kruger National Park and form part of the The Greater Kruger National Park. This rich, wild wonderland assures exceptional game drives and a true wilderness experience.
- From ZAR 59 105 per person sharing
Book a minimum 12 day tailor-made package with extensions to any of the following options: Cape Town, Garden Route, Victoria Falls or Okavango Delta and receive 40% off your return flights to Londolozi from Johannesburg.
LONDOLOZI GAME RESERVE
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT
Sabi Sands is the premier safari location in South Africa. It has excellent Big-5 game viewing and is particularly famous for its sightings of the elusive leopard. Londolozi has become famous for its sightings of leopard. Londolozi is also ideal for families with children over the age of 4 because of its dedicated children’s program. Due to the popularity of Londolozi we would recommend pre-booking as far early in advance as possible.
- Excellent Big-5 game-viewing
- Good chance of spotting leopard
- 4×4 morning and evening game drives
- Dedicated children’s program
- Fine cuisine and exceptional service
- Return scheduled air shuttle flights: Johannesburg – Londolozi Founders Camp – Johannesburg.
- 3 nights at Londolozi Founders Camp. Includes full breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, as well as teas and coffees, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers.
- Two game drives per day in an open game drive vehicle with experienced rangers.
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced trackers.
- International flights to & from South Africa, local flights not listed in inclusions.
- Premium branded beverages, telephone calls, laundry
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and tips
- Personal expenses such as curio shop expenses
- Airport taxes or landing fees, where applicable