Enjoy ultimate luxury, while visiting some of the most beautiful areas in Southern Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe!
Luxury starts, from the very moment you arrive at Cape Town International Airport, and are met and and transferred through to your hotel in the Waterfront area of the city. Spend the next 5 days in Cape Town, enjoying a Cape Point tour while being transferred in a vintage vehicle, having lunch in our beautiful winelands, and be transferred by helicopter. Visit one or both World Heritage sites, in Cape Town – Table Mountain and also the well-known Robben Island, which is preserved as a memorial to those such as Nelson Mandela who spent many years incarcerated there. In Cape Town you will experience rich culture, get interesting historic insights, enjoy pristine beaches (though very cold) and visit beautiful parks and gardens.
From the Mother City, you will fly to the vast and magical Kalahari – spending 3 nights at Tswalu Kalahari, South Africa’s largest private game reserve, now protecting over 110,000 hectares of spectacular grasslands and mountains. Enjoy Private Guided Game drives, walking Safaris, Horse-back Safaris. Fly to Johannesburg, and not compromising on luxury, you will be transferred in luxury vehicle (Rolls Royce when available) and enjoy two nights at The Residence. Enjoy a full day tour, experiencing great and interesting history as well as insight to our recent past, at the Apartheid Museum, and a visit to Soweto, home to Mandela House, Orlando Towers, Kliptown Open Air Museum, FNB Stadium (Soccer City) and more.
From Johannesburg, you will fly to the friendly and beautiful country of Botswana. Visiting Sanctuary Chiefs Camp, located in the famous Chief’s Island in the Moremi Game Reserve. You will be accommodated is style, in the stunning Geoffrey Kent Luxury Suite. At Chiefs, you are in the predator capital of the world and the game viewing is awe-inspiring! But besides the predators, you can enjoy large concentrations of plains-game, elephant as well as buffalo and many more…and for the bird lovers, there is more than 500 different species!
Your last and final stop, will be at Sanctuary Sussi and Chuma – built on a dramatic bend of the Zambezi River in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, only 12 kilometres upstream from the world famous Victoria Falls. Again, you will be accommodated for 2 nights in the luxury Chuma House, with a private plunge pool, your own chef and in-house staff.
Victoria Falls is one of nature’s great spectacles. From Sussi and Chuma, you can enjoy two daily shared game viewing activities. These include a tour of Victoria Falls on the Zambian side, game drives in the National Park, sundowner cruise, local school and village tour, walking safari, fishing and canoeing excursions
This package will not disappoint on all areas of luxury, highlight, history, wildlife and culture… come and experience it for yourself…
06 Jan – 30 Apr 2021
- fromUSD1790000per person sharing
- Single surcharge on request
01 May – 31 Aug 2021
- fromUSD19 20000per person sharing
- Single surcharge on request
01 Sep – 14 Dec 2021
- fromUSD 18500 per person sharing
- Single surcharge on request
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT
No visit to Cape Town will be complete, if you do not at least visit Cape Point, Table Mountain and Robben Island. Both Tswalu and Sanctuary Chiefs and Sussi and Chuma is very much involved in Conservation as well as community projects, and you are welcome to get involved.
- Cape Town
- Luxury Helicopter Tour
- Tswalu – One of the Unique Lodges of the World, by National Geographic
- Moremi Game Reserve
- Victoria Falls
- Big 5 Safari Experience
- 5 Star
- Luxury vehicle transfer from the airport to your hotel.
- 4 Nights accommodation at The One & Only Hotel on a Bed and breakfast basis
- Full day Cape Point tour in Vintage vehicle including entrance fees
- Transfer to a wine estate to enjoy lunch (excluded) and helicopter transfer back to the waterfront
- Luxury vehicle transfer back to Cape Town Airport
- Flight from Cape Town to Tswalu
- 3 Nights accommodation at Tswalu and includes Luxury full board accommodation, Private guide, vehicle, and tracker, Walking safaris, led by experienced field guides and trackers Horse-back safaris All beverages and full selection from our award winning wine-list, In-suite tea & coffee facilities, In-suite honour bar and gourmet pantry, Laundry and valet services, Wireless access, Children’s Junior Ranger programme, and baby-sitting,
- National telephone calls
- Flight Tswalu to Johannesburg
- Luxury transfer to The Residence (Rolls Royce if available)
- 2 Nights accommodation at The Residence, Bed and Breakfast Included
- Full day Private day tour of Johannesburg and Soweto
- Luxury Transfer from The Residence to Johannesburg (Rolls Royce if available)
- Flight from Johannesburg to Maun Airport and Seat in light aircraft transfer to Chiefs Camp
- 3 Nights Sanctuary Chiefs Camp, All meals and drinks (excluding premium brands), Park fees, Laundry, Emergency medical evacuation, The following activities: Morning and afternoon game drives and mokoro excursions (seasonal), Return transfers to and from Chief’s Airstrip to the camp
Seat in light aircraft transfer from Chiefs Camp to Kasane. Flight from Kasane to Livingstone Airport and shared transfer to Sussi and Chuma
- 2 Nights accommodation at Sussi and Chuma includes All meals, all drinks (excluding premium brands), park fees, laundry, emergency medical evacuation, two daily shared game viewing activities. These include a tour of Victoria Falls on the Zambian side, game drives in the National Park, sundowner cruise, local school and village tour, walking safari, fishing and canoeing excursions, Return shared transfer from the Lodge to Livingstone Airport
- International flights to & from South Africa
- Schedule airline ticket fluctuations due to availability of seats in the class or fare basis quoted.
- All other meals not listed above in the meal plan.
- All other drinks not listed above in the meal plan.
- Transfers not specified
- Laundry (where not specified in inclusions)
- Travel insurance
- Health requirements
- Gratuities and tips
- Any items not clearly mentioned above in the itinerary or inclusions.
- Any items of personal expense – i.e. drinks, curio shop, telephone calls, conservation fees, park entrance fees etc not specified above