This is one of the few travel packages that will actually show you Namibia from the air. Upon arrival in Windhoek, you’ll be transferred to a smaller airstrip, where you’ll board a small charter or helicopter and fly to your luxury 5 star lodge for the next 3 nights.
The lodge itself is situated near one of the oldest deserts in Africa, the Namib Desert – home to the famous Dune 45 in the Sossusvlei area. Activities will be infused with Namibian culture and wildlife, through multiple safari game drives and due walks alongside some of the expert local guides.
- 05 Jan – 14 Dec 2021
- fromZAR4250000per person sharing
- Single surcharge on request
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT
Namibia is one of the fastest growing tourism destinations in Southern Africa and for good reason. It has a combination of both beautiful landscapes and great game viewing. With our expert guidance we will also keep you on the roads that are safe and easy to self-drive on across Namibia.
- Scenic charter flight over Namibia
- Sossusvlei Dunes
- Namib Desert
- Namibia Safari
- Guests staying at &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge will receive one 45 minute scenic helicopter flight OR a hot air balloon safari per person per stay (not valid in July and August and weather dependent). Ballooning is also closed from 15 January to 15 February annually.
- Includes Soar over Sossusvlei Signature Offer
- Welcome and assistance service at Hosea Kutako International Airport
- Scheduled light aircraft transfers on Fairy Circle Taxi and Tiras Taxi:
Eros Airport / &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge / Hosea Kutako International Airport
- Road transfers:
Hosea Kutako International Airport/ Eros Airport
Transport to and from the lodge airstrip
- Twin / single accommodation
- Meals on full board basis
- Soft drinks, house wine, local brand spirits, local beer, teas and coffees (premium brands to own account)
- Guided (1 morning Sossusvlei excursion, Living Dunes, Desert People, Desert Rock, Desert Drive, Big Dune Walk, Stargazing) and Self Exploration (E-biking and Hiking) all subject to availability.
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Administration fee
- International flights to and from Windhoek
- Drinks not specifies
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and tips
- Personal expenses such as curio shop expenses, phone calls etc
- Please note these rates can fluctuate slightly due to fuel prices which have an affect on the transport/ flights.
- Price excludes any items not mentioned in Inclusions, and flight prices are subject to availability.
- Any Meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Optional Activities