Azura Quilalea is the ultimate private luxury hideaway, somewhere to retreat from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Snorkel the island’s shores, dive from the main beach, kayaking or relax in a hammock beneath the giant baobabs on the island.
- 1 January – 31 December 2021
- $6 50000per person sharing
- Single surcharge on request
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT
Mozambique has a warm tropical climate which makes it a wonderful holiday destination and Azura Quilalea is a perfect combination when doing a African Safari. The dry season similar to your Safari is considered to be the best time to visit Mozambique and is the peak tourist season. Between June and September are the best times to take a trip.
- Private Island
- Private Beaches
- Candlelight Dinners on the beach
- Excellent water based activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, and paddle-boarding
- 5-star accommodation and service
- 6 Nights accommodation at Azura Quilalea includes:
Accommodation in sea facing villas, all meals including main beach dinners, local beers & spirits, selection of house wines, soft drinks, tea & coffee, water, sunset cocktail of the day, Mozambican host service, one house reef dive per person per day, use of snorkelling equipment, use of kayaks and paddleboards, baobab walking trails, various honeymoon special treats, various children’s activities, Wi-Fi in public areas, EVAC medical insurance from Pemba
- Flight from Johannesburg – Pemba
- Flight from Pemba – Johannesburg
- Return helicopter transfer from Pemba – Azura Quilalea
- Please note these rates can fluctuate slightly due to fuel prices which have an effect on the transport/ flights.
- Price excludes any items not mentioned in Inclusions, and flight prices are subject to availability.
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Optional Activities
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Accommodation at Azura Benguerra excludes premium spirits, cocktails, wines and champagnes, guided/specialist activities, fishing, boat hire, motorized snorkelling, island hopping, dhow sailing, scuba diving and scuba courses, special private dining events, beach picnics, spa treatments, laundry, personal gifts and staff gratuities, optional $10 per villa per night Rainbow Fund contribution, Quirimbas National Park fees(approx. US$15 per person per stay), 17% government tax is charged on all extras locally, special event supplement (charged at time of booking, children at 50%): $175pp on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, $350pp on New Year’s Eve (non-commissionable).