This 6 nights/ 7 days package in Azura Benguerra is truly the most authentic way of spending your time on a tropical Indian Ocean Island. Its not mass tourism, its not a huge hotel block spoiling the views, its a eco friendly, high quality, small boutique hotel experience in the Bazaruto Archipelago, just off the coast of Mozambique
- 07 Jan 2020 – 05 Jan 2021
- from$677400per person sharing
- Single surcharge on request
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT
Many of our clients are overwhelmed with the choices available to them in this region, and the complex logistics of tying them all together into one seamless experience.
This trip is tried and tested, and encapsulates the most celebrated highlights of this incredibly diverse region, experiencing the wonders that make Southern Africa truly an incredibly unique experience… from Table Mountain, spectacular Big 5 safari’s, the majestic Victoria Falls and the pristine wilderness areas of Botswana.
- Unspoiled white beaches
- Remarkable dive sites
- Excellent Cuisine
- Cultural Encounters
- 5-star accommodation and service
- 6 Nights accommodation at Azura Benguerra includes:
All meals including main beach dinners, local beers & spirits, selection of house wines, soft drinks, tea & coffee, waters, sunset cocktail of the day served to Sala, Mozambican host service, Wifi access in the public areas (not in rooms), a Land Rover island drive, a sunset dhow cruise, use of snorkelling equipment, use of kayaks and paddleboards, various honeymoon special treats, various children’s activities, EVAC medical insurance.
- Flight from Johannesburg – Vilanculos
- Flight from Vilanculos – Johannesburg
- Return helicopter transfer from Vilanculos – Azura Benguerra
- Please note these rates can fluctuate slightly due to fuel prices which have an effect on the transport/ flights.
- Price excludes any items not mentioned in Inclusions, and flight prices are subject to availability.
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Optional Activities
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- Accommodation at Azura Benguerra excludes premium spirits, cocktails, wines and champagnes, specialist guided activities, day trips, deep sea fishing, boat hire, reef snorkelling, island hopping, scuba diving, scuba courses, spa treatments, laundry, personal gifts , staff gratuities, optional US $10 per villa per night rainbow fund contribution, Bazaruto national park levy (approx. US $15 per person per stay), 17% government tax charged on local extras, special event supplement (charged at time of booking, children at 50%): US $175pp on Christmas eve & Christmas day, US $350pp on new year’s eve.