Spend a week experiencing one of the best malaria free Big-5 safaris in Africa and one of the most exciting, interesting, and beautiful cities to visit in the world Cape Town. Madikwe offers top class Big 5, as good as Kruger National Park, but without the malaria factor. We then move on to picturesque Cape Town. Spend the Sabbath in the beautiful, upmarket, coastal area of Bantry Bay/Fresnaye within walking distance of a synagogue, and thereafter with one of our amazing guides, visit the iconic highlights of Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope, and some kosher wineries in the beautiful Winelands.
- 05 Jan – 30 Apr 2022
- From ZAR60 50000per person sharing
- 01 May – 30 Sep 2022
- FromZAR65 900 00per person sharing
- 01 Oct – 15 Dec 2022
- FromZAR77 80000per person sharing
TIPS FROM THE EXPERT
The open expanses of Madikwe are enjoyed by our discerning Kosher clients who are looking for a more exclusive and malaria free safari experience, AND is by no means a compromise in terms of quality of safari viewing, and then Cape Town with its rich history, endless options for sightseeing, and a healthy Jewish community, make this a 2 stop, top class holiday.
- Madikwe Game reserve
- Big 5
- Cape Town
- Cape of Good Hope
- Table Mountain
- This package include a Kosher surcharge – If you do not require kosher food the package price will be adjusted accordingly.
- 4 Night stay at The Clarendon, Bantry Bay (Kosher breakfast included)
- 3 Night stay at Etali Safari Lodge, Madikwe Game Reserve (All Kosher meals, teas and coffees and game drives included)
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town and from Johannesburg to Madikwe Game Reserve.
- Transfers between Lodges and airports as listed.
- Driver/guide and vehicle for the second and fourth day in Cape Town.
- International flights to & from South Africa, local flights not listed in inclusions
- Non-inclusive beverages, telephone calls, laundry
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and tips
- Personal expenses such as curio shop expenses
- Please note these rates can fluctuate slightly due to fuel prices which have an effect on the transport/flights.
- Price excludes any items not mentioned in Inclusions, and flight prices are subject to availability.
- Any Meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Optional Activities